PWR Trail is a modular bike light. But it's not JUST another bike light.
Not only is it a high power headlight, but simply take the product apart and you have much more. A lighthead for other PWR bike and camping lights, plus a PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range.
The PWR Trail outputs a max 1000 lumens, can run for up to 300 hours on Eco Flash mode, uses an elliptical beam for broader road coverage, can be mounted both on top or under the handlebar (mount under your Garmin), or your helmet, incorporates twist mode operation (turn the light on and off twisting the lighthead - no buttons) and gives you the option to program your brightness and runtime through our ModeMaker app.
PWR is an ecosystem of bike and outdoor products designed to share their battery. But, that battery also works as a power bank to charge your devices. PWR Trail runs for 2 hours at 1000 lumens, or up to 300 hours in Eco-flash mode.
- Elliptical beam - Elliptical beam for wide view works with spot beam for intense light in front of front wheel.
- Programs your modes - The ModeMaker app lows you to design the modes for any PWR bike light. Simply plug in your light, then select and tailor modes from the menu. You can do things such as control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
- Functionality - Twisthead operation to turn light on / off and to scroll through light modes (no buttons).
- Charge your devices - Rear of the light is a USB rechargeable power bank. Use this to charge your phone, GoPro or cycle computer on the go. 1 hour riding @250 lumens means you can top up charge your iPhone by 10%. Charge time 3.5 hours.
- Light output: 1000 Lumens.
- Power Bank: 5000 mAh.
- Dimensions: 128 x 35mm ∅.
- Weight: 230g.
- Battery indicator.
- Charges your devices.
- CNC Machined.
- Programmable modes.
- Interchangeable lightheads.
- Twist operation.
- USB rechargable.
- Water resistant when cap is on.
Connect lighthead to PWR bank: Insert the two lighthead plug pins into the battery. When connected, your lightheads LED's will flash.
Connect lighthead to sidemount: Slide the mount into the slot on the side of the battery. Then tighten the thumbwheel. To remove the mount you will need to loosen the thumbwheel.
Operation: Once the lighthead and battery are connected, twist the lighthead and hold to turn on, twist and release to change modes.