Key Features :
- Ma xium traction in a super playful platform.
- More fun for everyone from newbie to shredder.
- Built specfically for 27.5+, no repurposed 29er frames here.
- 27. 5 + Tyres – Wider rims and big 3.0 tyres let the Bad Habit run lower pressures for ultimate control across the nastiest rocks and roots. The large rolling diameter and increased air volume gives you an incredible approach angle and floation over tricky sections but without the weight penalty of fat bike rims and tyres.
- Designed For 27+ – Unlike many “27+” bikes out there which are really just repurposed 29’ers running 2.8 tyres, the Bad Habit ‘s lightweight, Smartformed alloy frame is designed specifically for 27+. Room for full 3.0 tyres, short chainstays and dialled geometry means better performance and more fun.
- Lefty 2.0 – Big tyres mean lots of grip, and lots of grip means lots of flex in the fork, unless you have a Lefty. Lefty’s unbelievable rigidity and smooth action under load are the perfect match for Bad Habit’s grippy tyres and ripper attitude.
- 55MM Fork Rake – To combat the growth in the trail measurement (and resulting sluggish handling) that comes with the larger tyre diameter, Lefty’s on Bad Habit use a longer 55mm fork rake to reduce trail and keep the handling snappy.
- Zero Pivot Seat Stays – Lighter and stiffer than conventional pivots, these aluminium pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response.
- ECS-TC Lockr Pivots – Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
- Proper Trail Spec – It’s a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.
- Internal Dropper Routing – Clean, internal routing through the seat tube makes a dropper post an easy upgrade
The Cannondale Bad Habit 2 2017 Features are:
Frame: Bad Habit 27+, 120mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel
Fork: Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 120mm, Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and updated controls, 55mm offset
Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 5 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano M618 Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA 26/36 rings
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy BB30
Cassette: Sunrace 11-36, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore, Resin pads, 160mm
Rims: Cannondale Beast, 27.5x50mm, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Formula 110×15
Rear Hub: Formula with HG driver 142×12
Tyres: WTB Bridger, 27.5×3.0, tubeless ready Front WTB Bridger, 27.5×3.0, tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)