- Bring On The Carbon – New for 2017, we’ve added two carbon models to the Bad Habit family. Featuring lightweight BallisTec carbon main frames, SmartFoam C1 swingarms and a sweet, super light carbon link, Bad Habits never looked so good.
- Short Stays, Sweet Performance – Super short chainstays for awesomely nimble handling, and tons of clearance for full 3.0 tyres, thanks to our Ai offset drivetrain.
- Stiffer, Stronger Rear Wheel – Wide 148×12 rear hubs with Ai’s symmetrical spoke angles and tension, give Bad Habit the stiffest, strongest rear wheels going.
- Sweet Steering – OutFront Steering Geometry is perfect for 27+. Slack stability lets you hang it out on the descents, while the Lefty’s long fork offset keeps the steering quick and light at slow speeds.
- Forkin Stuff – The unreal traction of 27+ tyres puts unreal forces on your fork. Nothing stands up to it like Lefty. Precise Steering, Flex-free handling and smooth suspension even under the most brutal loads.
- Rider Position – A balanced trail position for stable all-mountain confidence.
- Rider Profile – Anyone looking for max trail fun, from skilled riders looking to get rowdy on technical terrain to new riders looking for the most forgiving, confidence inspiring bike out there.
The Cannondale Bad Habit Carbon 2 27.5″ 2017 Features are:
Frame: Bad Habit 27+, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Ai offset, Carbon Link, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS, 3-position lever, 120mm travel
Fork: RockShox Pike RC Boost 27+, 120mm, tapered steerer, Charger Damper, Solo Air, 110x15mm Maxle Ultimate, 42mm offset
Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
Bars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 7 deg.
Rear Mech: SRAM X1, 11-speed
Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed
Chainset: Cannondale Si, Ai, BB30, SpideRing 30t
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: SRAM PCX1, 11-speed
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R, 180/180
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R, 180/180
Rims: WTB Scraper i40 27.5″, 40mm inner, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Stem
Rear Hub: Stem
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin Tubeless-Easy, Folding, 27.5×3.0″ Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin Tubeless-Easy, Folding, 27.5×3.0″ Rear
Seatpost: Fox Transfer dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, 125mm travel Sm/150mm M-XL
Pedals: Not Included