- Dialed Trail Handling – Sorted trail geometry and a balanced rider position (optimized for short stems) gives the Habit awesome trail manners, up or down. Lefty-equipped models get the added benefit of the OutFront offset.
- Light and Stiff – Our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots keep the rear end light, stiff and oh so efficient.
- A Habit for Every Rider – Three frame options include full BallisTec carbon, Ballistec front/SmartForm C1 Alloy rear, or full SmartFoam C1 Alloy. All three get the superlight carbon link.
- Spec’d to Shred – With wide bars, a short stem, big brake rotors and wide, trail-griping rims and tyres, the habit is ready to rip off the showroom floor.
- Built For Bigger – The Habit SE model gets bigger tyres, brakes and a 130mm travel fork for even more descending mojo.
- Rider Position – A balanced trail position for stable all-mountain confidence.
- Rider Profile – Off-road riders looking for one bike that’s ultra-capable, with balanced performance on both uphills and downhills.
The Cannondale Habit 5 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel
Fork: RockShox Recon Gold RL Air, 120mm, tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle Lite, Poploc Handlebar mounted remote
Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
Bars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 5 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano SLX 11-speed
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano SLX, 2×11
Chainset: FSA Comet MegaExo 36/26 11-speed
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano M447 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano M447 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula 100×15 front, Formula with HG driver 142×12 rear
Rear Hub: Formula 100×15 front, Formula with HG driver 142×12 rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding 27.5×2.35 front, 2.25 rear Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding 27.5×2.35 front, 2.25 rear Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Cannondale Habit 5 2017 Mountain Bike
Composed and capable enough to with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance – pure, simple, trail-ripping fun!
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small