- Insane Traction – Without Compromise – Proprietary Ai offset drive train delivers super short chain stays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for tyres and mud.
- “Best of Both” Handling – OutFront steering geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
- Feather Light. Ultra Stiff – BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
- Massive Clearance – The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can run up to 40c tyres, or pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions.
- Smooth as a Belgian Beer – Redesigned Speed Save features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the down on climbs.
- Rider Position – A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
- Rider Profile – Serious cyclocross racers.
The Cannondale SuperX 105 2017 Features are:
Frame: All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142×12 thru-axle
Fork: All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1.5″ steerer, 100×12 thru-axle
Headset: SuperX, 1.5″ lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano 105, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 GS
Shifters Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30-83 Ai, FSA rings, 46/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Rims: CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc, 32-hole
Front Hub: Formula CX20 100×12 thru QR front
Rear Hub: Formula CX22 142×12 thru QR rear
Spokes: DT Champion 1.8 (Ai Offset dish – Rear)
Tyres: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Front, Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
Pedals: Not Included