- 4.25 kgs
- Suggested age 2 – 5 yr
- 12″ ‘fatboy’ rear wheel, 14″front/li>
- Pneumatic tyres
- Minimum seat height 31.5cm
- EN71 approved for 18m+
- Easy grip foam handles
- Dual steering system (restricted + unrestricted)
- Weatherproof marine birch ply, FSC approved
- Adjustable reach
- Adjustable seat height
- Embossed faux leather seat
Early Rider Classic 12/14
Our flagship wooden bike. With it’s slackened head tube, wide rear tyre, longer wheel base and low centre of gravity, the Classic makes for an incredibly stable bike capable of nurturing the most inexperienced rider. The larger frame, 14″ front wheel, comfortable ride and drop dead good looks means this is also a bike your kid’s going to want to stay on for a long time to come.
The ability to support a child when they are younger and less inexperienced as well as when they are older and bigger is a key benefit of the Classic.