VeloToze have totally redesigned their road cycling shoe covers to make them more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They are still made from their signature, lightweight, waterproof material but are now reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area of the shoe covers so they last longer. They've also added a special coating to the inside so they are easier to dry and use again.
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag